Author Topic: Spaghetti 1.8.1.1  (Read 15250 times)

Offline Fanny Pack

• Milliwatts: -20
    • View Profile
Spaghetti 1.8.1.1
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:47:56 pm »
Alright folks, Spaghetti 1.8.1.1 is a done deal and is ready for purchase if you are so inclined.   Otherwise, feel free to download it and use it as an ILDA file browser (no license required for that).  I'm not going to advertise or bug people to use/buy it but I'll continue to provide update information on here and support for anyone interested.

Some of the changes that went into this release include (I stopped writing them down after awhile so this is only a subset):
[BUG] Fixed audio panel bug that appeared when zooming in too far with long songs.
[BUG] Modified ILDASource configuration panel so ILDA Control tooltips don't appear.
[ENH] Limited the size of the timeline ILDA control.
[BUG] Fixed timeline time label so that it isn't cut off at the top.
[BUG] Fixed Effects panel so that it is disabled when not in project mode.
[BUG] Fixed so that when stretching animation in frame based mode the ILDA source repeat value is set to 0.
[ENH] Removed test frames from application and changed so that user can specify their own.
[ENH] Modified so the ILDA test frame is not immediately displayed when entering the Scanner Settings form.
[BUG] Removed *.wav from the project audio file filter.
[BUG] Fixed bug in ILDA file reader.
[ENH] Added licensing.
[ENH] Added ILDA browser to default mode.
[ENH] Changed timeline to be sizeable.
[ENH] Moved show/hide audio button to the timeline control.
[ENH] Added recent files list.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:15:18 pm by Hyena »

Offline drlava

• Milliwatts: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Spaghetti 1.8.1.1
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:38:41 pm »
Carmangary, just got into the 'morph' function a bit, and it works pretty well, esp. now that I have added a few options to support it better with ILD SÔS, so thanks for doing it.  This request is not necessary now with the changes I have made, but as an enhancement for Spaghetti, consider if it would be possible for you to ignore leading and trailing blanked points of the frames when calculating the transition points for the morph.

Offline Fanny Pack

• Milliwatts: -20
    • View Profile
Re: Spaghetti 1.8.1.1
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 04:47:43 pm »
Off the top of my head I can't think of any reason why I should even include leading or trailing blanked points in the morph process.  I'll think about it some more but mostly like I will consider that a bug and fix it soon.  Thanks for pointing that out. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal