Author Topic: LaserCam new news and features  (Read 16241 times)

Offline drlava

• Milliwatts: 18
    • View Profile
LaserCam new news and features
« on: December 16, 2010, 11:05:40 am »
Hey guys, I'd like to let you know that lasercam now supports the Kinect 3D camera for use in getting live figure shapes without needing a contrasting background or clothing.  Fluid 30fps animations can be generated easily using this method for dance capture and other animation purposes. 

In addition, a live desktop area capture feature allows you to convert videos, drawings, and more to laser in real time, using any player such as VLC.

Finally, in the Pro version a minimalist interface mode has been created that enables non-experts to easily operate the software after it has been set up.  This allows more robust installations in an environment where a laserist may not be available after installation.

I'd like to thank everyone for the great feedback and excitement you have given and shown so far, and extend an invitation to join what will be the official support forum which is being built for LaserCam, ILD SOS, and future software here:

http://lasershowforums.com

Offline initi

• Milliwatts: 0
    • View Profile
Re: LaserCam new news and features
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 02:45:20 am »
Hi,
i would like to buy LASERCAM Pro software. Can i try it before transaction? Is available a demo version of this software? Thank you in advance!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal