Author Topic: ILDA is over  (Read 104201 times)

Offline Fanny Pack

• Milliwatts: -20
    • View Profile
Re: ILDA is over
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 07:09:16 pm »
Pretty much anything is more rewarding.

Before I leave this, which I will after this reponse (at least for a long time), I want to demonstrate my psychic abilities with these predictions.

(1) You will never ever get anywhere with your ILDA format 3 conquest/rant. 

(2) You will be an asshole the rest of your life.

Offline James

• Administrator
  • Milliwatts: 47
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 07:16:19 pm »
Good. Now you can go away.

James.  :)
LaserBoy is Sofa King Cool!
But it will never be Alpha King Done!

Offline Fanny Pack

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 07:33:55 pm »
Psyche!  I am back.  Or am I?  Yes I am.  I will post again in exacyly 93 minutes.  Be sure to check back then for a very important insult that will blow your mind and reveal the entire truth that you have been waiting for.  Wait for it!  Wait for it!

Or, you could just ban me now... I dare you to do it.  Double dog dare you.  I don't think you will.

Offline meandean

• Milliwatts: 13
  • It's about sight AND sound.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 11:32:05 pm »
 While I enjoy a little drama here and there, this thread has turned into a thermonuclear exchange that results
in 'mutually assured destruction'. It's one thing to have a spirited debate over some minute technical issue, but
when it comes to taking cheap shots at people because they don't agree with you in classic gradeschool fashion,
you take the cake, Jimmy!

What can you possibly hope to accomplish with that methodology?

Dean
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:46:47 pm by meandean »
"Patience is for the dead."

Offline James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 12:53:44 am »
Gary, there is no reason to ban you. You make yourself a fucking joke.

Offline no-esc

• Milliwatts: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 03:41:13 am »
KUUUUUUUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....... (GROUP HUG)
"Acid isnt making a comeback....its never left......." me
"this cutting edge DJ from The mother ship will get you telling other people about him with his thrilling style of deep Funky techno disco house on the acid tip!!" taken from the MOTHER SHIP Daily
-------------------------------------------

Offline Fanny Pack

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2010, 06:34:27 am »
Gary, there is no reason to ban you. You make yourself a fucking joke.

You are absolutely right.  I made this all a big joke.  It was crude and immature to say the things that I said to you.  But by and large it is the truth.  When I say that the reason you will go nowhere with format 3 is because people don't like you I mean it.  That's really all that it boils down to.  You keep asking "why? why? why? why?"  Simple answer.  Because you are disliked.  I certainly would never ever colaborate with you on anything no matter how good of an idea it is.  From public conversation I know that it was a nightmare for DrLava to work with you on the correct amp boards.   I know you pestered ElectroFreak over his tutorial because he wouldn't give you credit for whatever it was you wanted credit for and in the process got shooed off from LPF.  It is a reoccuring theme that you cannot work with anyone without making them dislike you.   Maybe you think it is cute and people should overlook the disgust of dealing with you because you are so smart.  Well, you aren't really that smart.  You haven't really done anything.  You kind of had a good idea with the sound card DAC and LaserBoy but your execution was awful.  You went down that dead-end wave file path and although it does have one practical application it doesn't fit in with anything else.  The cost of DACs is dropping and will soon enough be cheaper than building a sound card DAC.  At that point, everything you have done with sound cards will be irrelevant.  You wave file will go down in history with the Ford Pinto.  LaserBoy will still be a DOS app that no one likes to use.  But, for some reason, I have a feeling that you will still be working on it.  Making it so that someone can type in G lower case t 1 9 Shift X and make something turn pink.  Or maybe enhancing it so that they can select a file that exists on a networked computer, any though it will probabaly have to be a linux computer running some weird client app or something obscure.  My point is this:  "You don't get it."  You don't get that people don't like you and you don't get that what you are doing is not important.  It could be important, but you don't get that you are going about it all the wrong way.  And, in all of this, when people try to point it out, your response is always the same: "I am James.  I do what is logically right.  I am an awesome computer scientist and I have awesome math skills so it must be right.  I know it is different but I want it so that people have to be super smart to use it.  Keyboards are better than mice.  etc."  James, I know the truth.  You have no clue how to add mouse support to LaserBoy and still make it work so you claim that it is better the way it is.  You are stuck on the DOS/Linux looking thing because that is all you have ever learned.  Your realm of computer science is so tiny.  To you, it has to be C++ in a command line editor.  That's what they teach in college because that is about as advanced as you need to be to just write and application and make it do something without having to learn anything about the complicated part of writing an application.  Your mentality of computer programming is nothing more than what a senior takes out of programming 303.  You do not know anything about being a software engineer.  I say this because I am a software engineer and have been doing it for years and years.  No one would ever hire you with your mentality.  You could never make it as a professional software engineer.  Not in todays world.  Maybe 20 yrs ago.  But what you view as acceptable or good doesn't fit into the modern world.  Look at iPhones.  That is a perfect case of an advanced user interface.  That is what people expect.  Do you think the iPhone would be where it is if it had a LaserBoy-ish interface on it?  Or would Apple be a broke company right now?  As you read this I know that you know that I am right.  And I am sure your response would be some 4 letter work or something do with a penis.  You should do better than that.  And you should start by apologizing to all of the people you insulted in your webpage and you should take it down or at least just post some information and get rid of that "history of why people hate me" nonsense.  Before you go any further you need to un-do the damage you have done and prove that you can make sense and demonstrate that you are a good programmer.  Personally, I don't think you can do that.   But, if you want to succeed, that is what you are going to have to do.

Offline James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 09:04:53 pm »
I hope you finally get this out of your system, but I don't think you ever will.

Don't you have your own forum for Spaghetti users?

Why don't you go hang out there and wait for someone who actually wants to have a conversation with you.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:53:37 pm by James »

Offline meandean

• Milliwatts: 13
  • It's about sight AND sound.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 10:09:19 pm »
 Gee Jimmy!

I'm disappointed... I expected a much more robust rebuttal...
"Patience is for the dead."

Offline James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 10:50:56 pm »
Pointless.

There's no way I can or should defend myself against a position that is completely made up and has nothing to do with reality.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't really read most of the crap he wrote. I just skim over it. It's all the same nonsense, just a different day.

And don't call me Jimmy.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:34:08 pm by James »

Offline Fanny Pack

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 08:07:43 am »
Pointless.

There's no way I can or should defend myself against a position that is completely made up and has nothing to do with reality.

Funny.  I thought my comments were pretty much spot on.  What has been extremely comical is that the bulk of your replies apply more to your own actions.  Such as asking why someone would butt there head in where they aren't wanted... or stating why defend your position against completely made up stuff.  That sounds exactly like you and your ILDA rants.  I wonder if anyone else detects that irony.  It's OK for YOU to be an ass, bother people, make up your own history, and then accuse everyone of conspiracy and not having a good answer when they don't reply but when someone else does it, (in my case I don't really think I have, though) you say it isn't worth responding, too or is pointless.

Maybe you are starting to come around.  Now you just need to look in the mirror.

Offline James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2010, 12:56:24 pm »
If any of this had anything to do with you personally, then I might at least understand your relentless postings.

But the fact of the matter is the only thing this has to do with you is NOTHING.

And THAT is what pisses you off.

Offline Fanny Pack

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2010, 01:24:36 pm »
That isn't true.  Even if it was, it wouldn't make what I have said any less true. 

And THAT is what pisses you off.

Offline James

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • LaserBoy !!!
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2010, 02:53:43 pm »
You don't piss me off Gary. And I don't hate you. You just disappoint me.

Offline Fanny Pack

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2010, 06:47:40 pm »
Go and reread posts #1, #9, #11, and #12.   Especially #9. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal